💛 Sunday Class 💛 Find your balance 💛
Melt into Monday with a relaxing and restorative Yoga class designed
to set you up for the week ahead.
Classes are fun and friendly and a fantastic compliment to any other fitness regimes such as Cycling and running.
Flamingo Yoga classes also run on:
- Sunday – 19:00 – Wellbeing with Aimee/Lumia
- Mondays – 18:30 – Hatha with Alice
- Mondays – 20.00 – Ashtanga with Karina
- Tuesdays – 19:00 – Pregnancy with Kate
- Tuesdays – 20:30 – Restorative with Gina/Lumina
- Wednesdays – 20:30 – Hatha with Karina
- Thursdays – 19:00 – Yoga by Leanne
- Thursdays – 20:30 – Zen Den with Aimee
From Sun 19th January Aimee Smith will be teaching our Sunday evening Yoga classes for 7 weeks as Debbie Omkari Thomas is off on her travels.
She will be focusing on a different chakra each week, starting from the root up 🦋💗
Chakras are the circular vortexes of energy that are placed in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are connected to the various organs and glands within the body.
These chakras are responsible for disturbing the life energy, which is also known as Qi or Praana. When imbalanced you can often feel dull, sluggish or even ill.
The root chakra provides the foundation on which we build our life, questioning the idea of survival and safety. The root chakra is where we ground ourselves into the earth and anchor our energy into the manifest world. #Aim2Be