This is a wonderful pregnancy community for women looking for gentle yoga during pregnancy.
The classes are booked in 6 week blocks. £60 for 6 classes, to book, email: firstname.lastname@example.org today to secure your space.
Pregnancy Yoga is good for:
* Pelvic girdle pain
* Round-ligament pain
* Pregnancy insomnia
* Restless legs and cramps
* Providing wellbeing, relaxation hormones: endorphins, serotonin, oxytocin to your self, and to your growing baby too. Particuarly needed at stressful times.
* Staying calm and helping pregnancy anxiety
* Getting baby into the optimum position for birth
* Learning all about labour and how to help yourself
* Active birth positions
* Breathing techniques for a more pain-free birth
A fabulous and connective group for pregnant women as we bond together, in support of each other, as a group
We cannot wait to see you soon . Remember – you are NOT alone.