Nidra In Nature – The Alfresco Sessions
Craving human connection? We are super excited to bring you a new collection of Alfresco sessions in July! We have successfully tested this class on the deck at Sadie’s house (Rd. next to centre) with a 2m social distance.
Be still, flow freely and drop into a softer way of being.
Join us on the mat for a restful Yoga Nidra setting you up for a full relaxation. Using a mixture of restorative postures, pranayama, revolving awareness and Nidra (Yogic Sleep) this class will prepare you fully for a beautiful nights sleep.
This class is suitable for all practitioners of any ability.
The class is limited to 5 students and weather dependent. If we need to cancel, your ticket will be refunded/transferred to another date subject to availability. We will still stream this class on Zoom.
To receive a weekly email with all the codes for our FREE online classes plus EARLY BIRD ACCESS for classes with limited capacity, join our mailing list: www.theflamingocentre.co.uk/signup/
* Please arrive at 19:15 and wait socially distanced on the driveway/path.
* The side gates will be unlocked and hooked back for to you access the garden safely.
* You will need to bring your own nest with you.
* We may light the fire pit, please let know if you have objections.
* Notification of bad weather cancellations will be sent by text.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.