Happy Hatha – The Alfresco Sessions
Craving human connection? We are super excited to bring you a new collection of Alfresco sessions in July! We have successfully tested this class on the deck at Sadie’s house (Rd. next to centre) with a 2m social distance.
This class will take time to explore a sequence of yoga poses and work with the rhythm of the breath, for physical and mental release; to stabilise and calm the body and mind whilst building strength and flexibility.
Whether you do a lot of cycling or running, have tight hips & hamstrings and would like to gain some flexibility fitness or if you want to improve your core strength, Yoga can help.
The class is limited to 5 students and weather dependent. If we need to cancel, your ticket will be refunded/transferred to another date subject to availability. We will still stream this class via Zoom.
To receive a weekly email with all the codes for our FREE online classes plus EARLY BIRD ACCESS for classes with limited capacity, join our mailing list: www.theflamingocentre.co.uk/signup/
* Please arrive at 18:45 and wait socially distanced on the driveway/path.
* The side gates will be unlocked and hooked back for to you access the garden safely.
* You will need to bring your own nest with you.
* We may light the fire pit, please let know if you have objections.
* Notification of bad weather cancellations will be sent by text.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.