Postnatal Yoga (with baby) – January
Each class is time to connect with yourself and your newborn so you can both feel and experience the wonderful benefits of yoga together.
Specially adapted sequences for your post natal recovery and restorative moments to calm and centre.
The classes are baby led so feeding, changing, playing and snoozing are all part of the class.
Bring along favourite soothing toys & blankets for your baby to feel totally zen!
Your baby is going to love it just as much as you.
• We recommend waiting 6 weeks after a vaginal birth and 12 weeks after Caesarean before coming to your first class.
• Classes are generally best suited from age 4 weeks to a time when baby can move around on their own.
• Don’t worry if your late, come in settle yourselves and join in when you feel ready.
• If you need to feed you can sit or lay on your mat or move to a quieter more private area of the room, wherever you feel most comfortable and relaxed.
• There is a kettle in the studio and a separate kitchen should you need space to make up food and drinks
Classes can be booked individually or in a monthly block.
If you have any questions at all then do please get in touch.
Many thanks, Rowan x